Saturday, November 25, 2006

It Starts Here


Tomorrow is 25 Nov 2006.

Exactly 30 days before Christmas.

1 whole month.

From this day, I will be posting a series of Christmas related photo each day, untill Christmas day itself, to build up for the Christmas mood. And depending on my mood, I might carry on posting these Christmas theme photos for the immediate 12 days after Christmas.

I always look forward to Christmas. It's my favorite holiday of all. Beating even the Lunar New Year. Christmas is a time where romance, dreams, joys and happiness fills the air. It's also the time to take a short breather and break from a whole year's worth of work and stress to think about next year. Nothing else matters during Christmas... I am really looking forward to it...If only it snows here...

Let's get on with the mood and be joyous everybody!

Photo : It's tough taking this photo, have to be careful of the disrasreful background and the unnecessary background lights...

No comments: