Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Δεν βρέθηκαν λέξεις.



Here we come!

Athens, May 23 2007.

I still dunno how to react after this morning's win over Chelsea. Dunno to laugh or to cry...

last week, Reds were 1 nil down. UsagiKiller asked me, what happens if Liverpool wins 1-0 this week?

I told her, it goes to extra time.

"no one scores in extra time?"

It will go to penalty shootout I replied her.

"Oh! Like that Liverpool sure win. Cos Pepe is THE spotkick expert!" UsagiKiller said.

And true enuff, this is exactly what happened this morning.

The ball is round, anything could happen. And this game, this Football game, it's really all about passion, love and hate.

2 Champions League Final in 3 seasons taking chrage of a club for a new manager is an amazing achievement. Any manager would kill to have this kinda track record.

"The Special One" must hate Anfield like anything now. The Kops always win his team when it matters most.

You may be the best team in English soil, but fails miserably in the Big Stage, the European League. It's always so special watching European matches...the atmosphere, the passion...wow... I love this game.

It does not matter who we meet in Athens. AC? Man U? Dun care.

I am just enjoying the joy right now of another exciting final. Any team that reaches the Final is already a Champion in itself.

Just pray that Reds will be the 6th Time Champions of Europe come May 23...

Photo : Top - 2005 Champions in Istanbul, on the board of my work desk.
Bottom : The win at Anfield, setting the stage for Athens 2007.(photo courtesy of LFC.tv)

3 comments:

Keevy - 小明® said...

Exactly the outcome i hoped for this match...playing FT, ET and Penalties...then Liverpool to win on penalties. It has got many psychological and physical boosts for my team.

Now for the other half of the outcome to realise tonight...

Shupe said...

good luck to you boys!!

Keevy - 小明® said...

Too bad for my team...now for my second team to exact their revenge...hahaha