Saturday, May 26, 2007

Carousel Cafe


After high recommendation from someone to Carousel Café(newly renovated) for their buffet spread, I finally had a chance over the weekend to try out their high-tea.

Well, the one and only thing I am looking forward to is their bread and butter raisin pudding over at the dessert counter. The former restaurant have really good bread and butter pudding. So, I am hoping that dun go with the renovation.

Ok, the atmosphere of the "new" restaurant ain't so bad, but that's it.

The spread is pretty good, but lack real quality. It's basically, Quantity, no Quality. The food were totally nothing to wow about.

At least they are using Luzerne New Bone for their plates and cups. It's a habit of mine of sorts, whenever I step into a restaurant, I would always flip the plates, cups, over and see what they are using. Luzerne aint bad…(I saw a particular Hotel~claimed themselves as 6 stars grand hotel~using Ikea cups in the room. Totally unacceptable. Not even the cheapest of the lot, Nikko…let alone seeing a Narumi...)

Ok, the pudding is still good…and I had enuff to stop my craving for awhile…

Photo : Bread & Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce!!!

1 comment:

Keevy - 小明® said...

I love Bread Pudding!!!