Saturday, September 16, 2006

Work of Joy and Laughter




Here's another interesting one.

水科孝之, his works are serialized weekly in Famitsu(Japanese Weekly Gaming Magazine).

He would blog his weekly life into a 2 page comic strips and his sense of humor will simply get you cracking out loud!! I get the Chinese translated version of Famitsu every week, and honestly, besides the first hand gaming news from Japan, I can't wait to read his comic strip!! His works are fun, refreshing and a joy to read.

He recently went to Taiwan for his new book signing ceremony and his popularity in Taiwan is really huge. I guess anyone who is big in Japan would be in Taiwan. I have desperately place a order for his new book, will post the photo once I lay my hands on it. Honestly, I can't wait for a good read and laugh.

Photo : (Top) 水科孝之's 2 page comic in Famitsu. Here, he portrayed himself as Snake of Metal Gear Solid~~a uberpopular game franchise in Japan and the world. (Bottom) The cover of Famitsu Weekly Magazine and a typical layout of the interior.

No comments: