Sunday, September 17, 2006

Arthur cannot stop dying


This game is getting to me.

It's tough as nut and I thought I have gotten to the final stage after braving thru fire pits, poison lake, Volcanoes etc etc....
When I stepped infront of the gate(final stage) that hides the Final Boss...a winged mean looking monster says...
"you need 22 Golden Rings to enter this gate, and you have only 2 now. Come back again when you are worthy..." I have this feeling I will throw the PSP against the floor soon...

Arghhh! I now have to go thru all the stages carefully to look for all the Golden Rings(hidden most of the time)... A check from this week's Famitsu say..."collect 22 Golden Rings and will see the Boss...collect all 33 Golden Rings, and you will meet the Real Boss..."

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Photo : Arthur looking stress on the cover.

No comments: