Saturday, October 07, 2006

Floral or Fauna


Attended a wedding dinner earlier this evening.

Congrats to the beautiful couple who met and fell in love in the most romantic way. While doing voluntary work in a temple. Amazing isn't it?

The thing about this dinner is...the whole banquet is...VEGETARIAN.

It's a big big horror to me..cos I am a HUGE meat eater!!!

The funny thing is how they make all the dishes that mimics a meat dish so alike and even taste alike at times... I am simply amazed at each course that is being serve. A little looking forward to see whats being serve up next actually...

The only solitude I found this night is beer. I have 4 glasses of beer during the 2 hours wedding dinner...This is the only NORMAL food to me!!

No offense to the wedding couple and the choice of banquet of course. The problem is obviously with me. Cos I am too much of a carnivorous.

Congrats to this newly wed lovers once again!!

Photo : Green for vegetarians...arghhh!!!!!! The horror!!!!

No comments: