Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Breast Breast Baby


I notice something about women in Singaporean.

No, it's not about their stupidity and "Bimboism" or even bad manners.

It's their BRA.

Yes. Bra.

They dun seem to be wearing bras of the right size that shows and compliments their bossom. Either too big a bra or too small a bra. Most of the time is too big.

I consulted Baby Tibu and get a confirmation that in such "examples", the bra sizes are too big for their little assets. It looks hollow!!! Even with a layer of clothing on top, you can see that it's hollow beneath thhe bra! Come on!!! It's too obvious to be missed. And why am I looking at women's breast/bra? Cos I am a man. That's why. Maybe I should ry looking at men's crouch next time...

There are tons of choices for bras in the market, and each piece cost more than a man's boxer shorts. By spedning so much, dun you think you should at least try to get the right fitting size??? Sigh. Talk about "bimboism"...(try not wearing next time, it makes my job easier)

Photo : Colours colours everywhere. Yes, I know I have a liking for Indian Temple. But the colours are gorgeous!

1 comment:

Keevy - 小明® said...

Hollow? hahaha...seeing is not believing...groping is the real thing

Maybe some buy bigger size in the hope that it will grow bigger one day? Just like u bigger fitting clothes for kids so that they can wear it for a longer time???

LOL