Monday, January 08, 2007

The World According To A Donut


I love Donuts.

Totally, absolutely, ultimately, amazingly LOVE THEM.

Temptation always surpassed whatever resistance I try to have against those little round sinful fellows.

Whenever i visit a bakery, I will look for whatever Donuts they offer and will definitely sneak in a few of them. It's worst when I visit a Donut specialty shop. Usually end up with at least 4 of them(just for my own consumption)...

Look at all the varieties, colours and tastes that are available these days!

Arghhed!!! I love those colourful ones, with alot of "rainbow" sprinkle all over it..yummy!!!! The best donut is still the "normal" donut. All time best. (Imagine my in-human behavior when I saw Mr. Donut in Tokyo... I felt like a rapist looking at all the Donuts they offered...)

A new Donut shop have opened at Raffles City Basement. Called Donut Factory. It's a novelty among Singaporeans now, long long long long long queue for any purchases. Check it out!(The last time I was there, the line stretches to about 80 people..good luck!)

Donut also teachs us about life and the world. Yes, they do. Look at things(life, world etc) from outside of the Donut. Don't look from the inner ring of the donut! The world is so so small if you look from the round hole between the donut. Your world will open up once you see from the outside!

Appreciate the Donut and it's beauty next time when you have one. (Oh! Dun forget the tea or coffee that always compliments it!)

Photo : I love the colourful one! The one with all the "Rainbow" over it! Yummy!!

No comments: