Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mr Clock


Mr Clock(wall clock) in the office had stopped for 2 days.

I turned my head to the left everytime(looking past Polly Pocket and Miffy) and see it's hands at 6am/pm everyday.

It's funny.

When Mr Clock was moved from his old location to the new one, I could not adjust to it. Cos I kept looking for him at the wrong direction(in the past was to my right). Now, I am used to his new location. but he fell sicked and stopped.

For something that we take for granted everyday, every hour and minute, we relied on it so much. Once it stop or moved location, it makes you feel so disorganised and disoriented. You just relied on it everyday without even noticing it.

And the weird thing is, everyone needs Mr Clock, yet no one(includes me) bother to change the battery! Not lazy. It's just we have so many other things to do and din really bother too much about Mr Clock. However, when we looked at him, we know he is not feeling well and had stopped for awhile.

Let's hope Mr Clock gets well soon.(And I think Miffy will most probably be the nurse to cure him...haha!)

Hmm. Funny little things in life.

Photo : Selling in the cold. It is really very cold that day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Clock is well again under the TLC from missy miffy ;)

Keevy - 小明® said...

Yup, dependency is scary!...and everyone is waiting for Ms Miffy to have it changed..that is even scarier!