Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Colour Spaces


Recently read about a office move of a particular software developer in Japan. The report shows some of the office space and designs. Beautiful, colourful and lively.

I was fortunate enough to visit alot of different companies before(Locally or overseas). It's always a experience to see different companies' design, layout and colour themes.

The more interesting ones I have seen are from event companies, Art & Design firms. Microsoft's office looks amazing too!

The colours and surrounding of your little "Kingdom" will make you look forward to work everyday!

How I wish I have an opportunity to work in such a enviroment. Colours! Life! It's a little too serious and corporate here. Not that I am complaining, but I always loves colours and art..

Photo : Wan! Wan!

1 comment:

Keevy - 小明® said...

Some offices allow some expressions of creativity which is good and HEALTHY...and I have my nice Man Utd scarf hanging in my cubicle...i know you will say 'kena sai'...hahaha