Tuesday, February 06, 2007

If only...



Yes, it's gotta be the Taxis of Singapore again...

Here's what happened...

I stood in line, waiting for the cab, it came. Before I could do anything, the driver get off the cab, opened the door for me, help me with my briefcase, assured that I have put on my safety belt. He then asked me if I would like any cold drinks as he have a foam box with cold drinks at the booth of the car. I said that would not be necessary.

He got up the car, asked if I prefer chinese of english music, i took my pick. He then asked me where I am going, I told him my destination. He ran thru with me how(the route) he would be taking. I said that's fine and he started moved the car.

Upon reaching my destiny, he got off the cab and opened the door for me, thank me and I paid him. He smiled and wish me a great day ahead.

Nice huh?

I WILL CASTRATE MYSELF IF ANY OF THE TAXI DRIVERS HERE ARE THIS GOOD.

Of cos the above story only happened in my imagination. But i hope this can happen someday. Here.

I watched a very very touching and moving "music" Japanese serial last night. The orchestra scene is so so beautiful that I "rewind" the DVD and watched that scene again. Amazing stuffs. The Japanese are really good in making such wonderful serial...

Photo : I love the colour of this flower...more like a vegetable to me...hahah!! Very much wanted to crop of the top portion of the photo, the darker part, but decided against after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only in your dream that will happen...
Or, perhaps, in Tokyo you will get 50% of what you wish for, but you have to pay your ass off.

Don't be a taxi drive if you are out of job, ok?

Baby Tibu

Keevy - 小明® said...

Hahaha...well-written!