Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Missing For 3 Weeks


It's been 3 weeks since I last wrote something.

Went back to annual summer camp for 2 weeks…now struggling with work and other stuffs.(thus had been missing). It's now reaching the peak of things at work..full steam now..hope it will slow down by Dec…

1 more million…jus 1 more million...

Lotsa changes since than..some good, some not.

These stuffs below helped me survive the past 3 weeks :

Linkin Park : Minutes to midnight (bloody good stuffs!)
Katie Melua : Call off the Search (great music, beautiful voice)
MIKA : Life in cartoon motion
PSP
Dune by Frank Herbert
Wired magazine
Famitsu
Cigarettes
Coffee

I have to take care of the money plant on my table for this week…and I totally forgotten about it, not watered it for 2 days in a row!! Ran to 7-11, bought a bottle of Evian and start feed the little fellow…money money..come my way…

Tomorrow is Singapore's 42nd Birthday…gonna be a busy day for me as well…and get myself caught in the human traffic here at Marina, how exciting!!!

For me, NDP is more of a big wayang show than a real celebration. My ideal celebration would be…on that day…every Singaporean in Singapore, at 8pm, jus step out of which ever building they are at, look up in the sky..and the fireworks goes off with music through the whole island. It can be seen at any corner of Singapore. This, to me would than be a real "Whole Nation Celebrates". Every Singaporean, whichever corner you are in Singapore, together as one…

Photo : Matchbox...how nostalgic...

1 comment:

Keevy - 小明® said...

Finally...